Wednesday 5 April 2017

A Yellow-Hued Hodgepodge

Wednesday Hodgepodge is when Joyce issues the questions, bloggers give their answers and link up at her blog, From This Side of the Pond.


1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.

I can’t really answer this question yet because my lawn and gardens are covered with snow. But the moisture we are getting is promising!

2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller  What does this quote mean to you?

This quote reminds me of the surprising things that come out of our children that we never sowed into their lives (both good and bad).

verybestquotes.com


3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?

He loves us unconditionally and wants each one of us to have a personal relationship with Him.

4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?

When I’m nervous I tend to say so.

5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?

Yes, I like yellow but it does not look good on me, so I don’t wear it unless it’s part of a floral print in a scarf. I enjoy all yellow flowers, even dandelions because I eat their greens (store-bought only, of course).

Yellow Roses from my neighbor for my birthday a few weeks ago

6. Flip flops or bare feet?

Neither. In warm weather I enjoy sandals but flip flops don’t give my feet the support the rest of my frame requires.

7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.

We usually attend the communion service at our church on the evening of Good Friday. Our son and his wife plan to attend church with us on Easter Sunday and we’ll have lunch together.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

wreath in the great room of The Brown Bungalow
"Alleluia, He is risen"
* * * * *
Today I am linking up with other bloggers who have replied to these same questions at From This Side of the Pond.




0 komentar: