Friday 17 March 2017

Trying to Play Catch-up!

a slice of birthday cake and a candle
My days have been kinda non-stop with this birthday celebration, and it's not even a "big one," so to speak. Those who are close to me know that my birthday festivities tend to spread out over weeks due to the benevolence of my family and friends, so what I post today is not the last on the subject. 

Today's post is more of a memoir for my benefit -- it may not especially interest my readers. I'm posting a kind of photo scrapbook of memories of the past couple of days. I'll be closing the comments because I, frankly, don't have time right now to reply to everybody, and this post is mostly for my benefit.

My photos, in no particular order:

me and "Sister D" before going to lunch on Tuesday
Some of the gifts received:











Lunch on the special day with Beloved at The Olive Garden:


(gluten-free!!!)

It's just good to be alive!



I am thankful and grateful for so many dear people who have shown me love and generosity this week!



0 komentar: